What Documents Do I Need To Register A Minor?

I have a minor, how can I register on their behalf?

Depending in which state your child has been hired, you will be required to provide a Minor Work Permit. If you have not received a Minor Work Permit via Castifi’s User application, let us know at support@castifi.com and we’ll send it to you.